Celtic Music & Heritage Festival Volunteers
WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS! All volunteers receive free Festival admission and a free volunteer tee shirt. Students earn community service hours.
Be an essential part of the Oldest City‘s most exciting annual event by volunteering at the St. Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival. Volunteers play a significant role in making this event a rousing success. Help is always needed in these areas:
- Ticket Sales & Ticket Holder Check In
- VIP Hospitality
- Volunteer Check-In/Information Tent
- Survey Taker
If you would like to volunteer for the 2018 St. Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival, opportunities will be posted in December 2017 on SignUp.com.
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming Volunteer sign-ups for the 8th Annual St. Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link above to sign up
- Review the available volunteer jobs listed and choose the spot(s) you like
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
- Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us at and we can sign you up manually.
Please contact us if you have any questions about volunteering.
Celtic Festival Volunteers
Please join us in 2018 and celebrate romantic St. Augustine’s Celtic heritage. Saturate your senses in the sights, sounds, and tastes of our Celtic history.
Fact: The founder of St Augustine, Pedro Menendez, was from the Celtic region of Spain.
Sights: Celtic musicians, Highland Games, Clans & Celtic Vendors
Sounds: Arguably the best collaboration of Celtic artists assembled in the US.
Tastes: Savor both Celtic food and local offerings.