Celtic Festival Tickets
Watch for the SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY VIP TICKET DISCOUNT-Thanksgiving Weekend 2017 – November 23 through 27 ONLY!! – Buy Two (2) VIP Tickets for $95
ADVANCE PURCHASE TICKET SALE DISCOUNTS
November 28-February 28 – 1 VIP Ticket $65
VIP Ticket Price increases to $75 on March 1.
Each VIP Weekend Ticket Package Includes:
- Two Days’ Admission to the Festival Saturday & Sunday
- FREE 2018 Festival Tee Shirt (a $20 value)
- Two FREE Beers or Wine (a $12 value)
- Separate VIP Seating, Bar & Restrooms
- Children 12 and under admitted free with VIP adult.
General Admission Ticket:
- One-day ticket is valid for EITHER March 10 or March 11
- Children 12 and under admitted FREE!
- Retired and active duty U.S. Military Personnel with current ID admitted FREE!
[VIP & General Admission tickets do NOT include the Whiskey Tasting Special Event.]
General Admission Price – $10
Advance General Admission Purchase Discounts November 23 through November 27 ONLY – $8
FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL WHISKEY TASTING EVENT-March 9 @ 7 PM – Seating is Limited-TICKET PRICE $45
Whiskey Tasting-Tickets for the Whiskey Tasting are Sold Separately (not included in the VIP Weekend Ticket).
VIP and General Admission Tickets Are Available Online OR may be purchased at these locations:
Ann O’Malley’s Irish Pub
23 Orange St, St Augustine, FL 32084
All ticket sales are non-refundable.
Please join us in 2018 and celebrate romantic St. Augustine’s Celtic heritage. Saturate your senses in the sights, sounds, and tastes of our Celtic history.
Fact: The founder of St Augustine, Pedro Menendez, was from the Celtic region of Spain.
Sights: Celtic musicians, Highland Games, Clans & Celtic Vendors.
Sounds: Arguably the best collaboration of Celtic artists assembled in the US.
Tastes: Savor both Celtic food and local offerings.